Fine, yes, I've been really slack recently, sorry . Anyway, I've gone through a number of incarnations, but only one more level release - version 9.
As I said last week, I've decided to use semi-solid brushes for the desks, with the tops built in the 2D Shape editor and extruded out. I've cut the detail of the curve down from 8 to 4, and this, combined with the low-poly actors for the cabinets, has made it playable again.
I'll finish off the air conditioning units this week hopefully, and at the same time finish the tutorial on windows - I think it will be a bit of a hack, playing around with them again last night to get the screen grabs, I had to leave them as movers - not such a bad thing as you'll see…
Basically I have been having problems with UnrealEd at work - it won't allow me to zoom in (actually, it won't recognise the dual mouse-clicks in any view port ), so I've had to take all the screen shots from home, not a real problem, just meant finding some time.
Anyway, that should be available by the end of this week.
Filed under: Games, Unreal